Edison Branch

Edison Events

Saturday, September 6, 2014 - 10:30am
All
Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 10:30am
All
Saturday, September 6, 2014 - 2:00pm
Children, tweens
Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 10:30am
All
Syndicate content

About Branch

Named in honor of Thomas A. Edison, the Edison Branch opened on December 9, 1948 in a rented storefront overlooking the Southfield Expressway. The present building opened on January 25, 1955 and was expanded in 1969 to the west and north.

Book Drop-off

A convenient outdoor drop box is available 24 hours for the return of library materials.

Parking

On street parking is available with a parking lot on the east side of Penrod.

Meeting Rooms/Space Rentals

One meeting room is available for public meetings by reservation.